Who can apply
The course is open to Bachelor, Master, PhD Candidates and professionals. Our aim is to attract diverse profiles for creating a multidisciplinary classroom.
We welcome applications from various disciplines, for example: computer science, business administration, economics, law, communication, marketing etc.
Do you want to know more about the benefits of having multidisciplinary colleagues? Read the Testimonials from the previous edition of the course.
The course will be offered hybrid: on campus at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and live transmitted on Zoom.
Tuition & Scholarships
Regular Tuition Fee: 500 €
For students (including VU students)
Tuition Fee: 350 €
Applicants must submit proof of enrolment together with the application documents.
For VU Alumni
Tuition Fee: 450 €
Applicants must submit proof of previous enrolment together with the application documents.
For Young Female Professionals (Graduates)
Tuition Fee: 400 €
Applicants must be under 30 years old at 1 July 2022. Proof of graduation (Bachelor, Master, PhD) must be submitted together with the application documents.
For Members of the AI ∞ Space Law Society
Tuition fee: 300 €
Applicants must demonstrate successful graduation of at least one of the courses offered part of the Society with a minimum grade of 8,5 out of 10, in accordance with the Dutch grading system.
See here more details.
The tuition fee does not include accommodation, which will be arranged separately by participants interested in attending the course on campus.
Admission to the course includes:
- access to an innovative online educational platform containing course materials
- lecture attendance on campus or online
- individual mentorship sessions, tailored on your profile
Graduating the course offers:
- access to the application for an internship at SMARTKAS, the official partner of the course
- access to the application for an internship
at AI ∞ Space Law Society, part of ALTI VU Amsterdam
access to the application for membership of AI ∞ SpaceLaw Society
- invitations to events, seminars, round tables organized by the AI ∞ SpaceLaw Society
- access to annual regular mentorship sessions (registrations will open after the course)
- a Graduation Diploma issued by the Amsterdam Law & Technology Institute, AI ∞ Space Law Society.
4 - 8 July 2022
*CET, Amsterdam time
the final Schedule will be made available to the Candidates admitted to this year's Academy.